GamblingStories.com
Sign in to follow this  
GamblingStories

13th of March 2017 - Saying goodbye to bonus hunting

I was getting some bonuses with this website called Vulkanbet as I described it previously, they do have lots of technical problems and it takes them a long time to settle bets sometimes and also to sort out issues such as bets not showing up in betting history etc.

Eventually I decided to go "all or nothing" with the $223 that was in a PBA-D league basketball game - and I've lost it ... and instead of keep betting $200 all the times on low odds where in a Tennis match there won't be any 6:0 or 0:6 I've just given up.

Next thing I did - was self exclusion for 2 years, and I'm not sorry for doing it.

I think I shouldn't allow gambling to be in my life in any way whatsoever, I mean by all means, all means whatsoever - and the fact I was 'bonus hunting' with this 'system' (that can fail anytime and in fact I tried to bet on a match but previous bet wasn't settled - if I did I would have lost it earlier)...

Overall instead of losing $400 this year (excluding that Vegas bet) I lost $500 this year approx. - and it's okay, I tried .. for the 1000th time again and even if I had more patience or I don't know what - remember this guy?

I don't want to be like him, I don't want to live in an illusion that I could make money from gambling - this guy made profits for like 7 years and lost over 50% of it in less than 1 year!

I'm telling you - life isn't worth it, big or small, it's not worth it...

I hope to stay strong and going to get another treatment to make sure it's all behind me ... next time I'm traveling to the UK then I will surely make sure my wife is with me or someone else - so this won't occur again, because this round started from there - it didn't end so "badly" this time but I wanna make sure it remains like this!

On 2017-03-13 at 1:47 PM, GamblingStories said:

I was getting some bonuses with this website called Vulkanbet as I described it previously, they do have lots of technical problems and it takes them a long time to settle bets sometimes and also to sort out issues such as bets not showing up in betting history etc.Eventually I decided to go "all or nothing" with the $223 that was in a PBA-D league basketball game - and I've lost it ... and instead of keep betting $200 all the times on low odds where in a Tennis match there won't be any 6:0 or 0:6 I've just given up.

Next thing I did - was self exclusion for 2 years, and I'm not sorry for doing it.I think I shouldn't allow gambling to be in my life in any way whatsoever, I mean by all means, all means whatsoever - and the fact I was 'bonus hunting' with this 'system' mobilbet (that can fail anytime and in fact I tried to bet on a match but previous bet wasn't settled - if I did I would have lost it earlier)...Overall instead of losing $400 this year (excluding that Vegas bet) I lost $500 this year approx. - and it's okay, I tried .. for the 1000th time again and even if I had more patience or I don't know what - remember this guy?

I don't want to be like him, I don't want to live in an illusion that I could make money from gambling - this guy made profits for like 7 years and lost over 50% of it in less than 1 year!I'm telling you - life isn't worth it, big or small, it's not worth it...I hope to stay strong and going to get another treatment to make sure it's all behind me ... next time I'm traveling to the UK then I will surely make sure my wife is with me or someone else - so this won't occur again, because this round started from there - it didn't end so "badly" this time but I wanna make sure it remains like this!

Great post thank you very much!