GamblingStories.com
Sign in to follow this  
GamblingStories

26th of September 2016 - Today is the debate

Well, it would be on the 27th for me but it's still going to be the 26th in the US ... 90 minutes of a crucial battle between a wicked crooked evil witch and a businessman who genuinely seeks nothing but the best for his country and for the world as well.

Is that related to gambling? In a way yes, millions of people around the world bet on the US elections trying to predict who would win the presidency ...

But thankfully this is not related to me ... I explained in the previous thread how I 'hedged' my old bets on the US elections and I'm no longer interested in the gambling outcome of it ... and if I could turn back time I would have said no to this hedge and wouldn't bet at all, but at least I learned my lesson from so much bad experience with gambling, and I'm no longer looking to gamble and trying to keep it this way until the rest of my life.

How long have I been without gambling? Since the 24th of June 2016, over 3 months now!

------------------------------------------------

Now regarding the debate.

Don't get me wrong - I do check the odds in Predictit, ElectionBettingOdds, BetFair and other places because I am 100% interested in this like many other Americans and people from all over the world ... I participate in Facebook when I have time and trying to support Trump in every way I can ....

We cannot afford another 4 years of the same status quo, same Wall Street is happy because stocks are up but the middle class is suffering on the same time ... same screwed up world where terrorism is rewarded with leniency and following the rules is going against you ... America needs a better president, one who is non-politician so this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for Trump.

So - I do support him, I am genuinely interested in the elections, it's so beautiful that it has nothing to do with betting and I just participate genuinely without any intentions for gambling! I even participate in Predictit and talk to other people, it's much more fun and healthy this way (well, "healthy" - I dunno, I can get addicted to talking to people for such a long time and it's not healthy to sit in front of the computer for so long but you get my point).....

Wishing lots of luck to Trump to do his best in the debate tonight!