GamblingStories.com
Sign in to follow this  
GamblingStories

Successful story? Daily25.com - Not so fast for me

I came across a website called Daily25.com

The site has a sole owner, like myself, someone from Australia who wanted to make $25/day from gambling.

After successfully "doing" it he is trying to make $250/day from gambling.

According to this current record he is on a profit of approx. $200/day.

But I have several problems with his website, and I did examine it carefully, so here are the troubles I have with this guy, Steve, who owns/runs the site, before jumping and thinking this is worth it:

• According to his website, he made $492,450 AUD after 2041 days of betting - say he made even $500,000 USD from betting (not AUD) over 6 years now - that is $83,000 per year - it's a great additional income, don't get me wrong - but you won't get rich from it and it would never "satisfy" you and I would get into that later in my post - anyway bottom line for now you would always want to get more, and take a look at the next one:
  • In February 2016 he lost almost $40,000:
    http://www.daily25.com/february-2016/
    I would get into that shortly as well.
  • In his December 2015 post he said he won't bet on the NBL anymore, but a few month later (e.g. Feb 2016) he did bet on it. He said it's difficult to cap it etc. but he went back to it.
  • There are commercials in the website, I'm not against it - but as you can see there is a hype here and not just pure way of making money.
  • He now also sells packages at another website he owns - dailyprofit.com.au - anyone that sells picks is showing you one thing and one thing only - he can't rely on his own picks because if he could he would have made fortunes out of it.

Now Steve is 35 years old, started this entire project about almost 6 years ago.

He is doing "well" for now but honestly I wouldn't want to be in his position.

Why?

Because firstly, I'm looking at his bets, it can get out of control, he is betting a lot, and he is relying also on other tipsters and it's all good - he even claimed he travels the world.

I wish him all the best with that, but I know that deep inside he can't live without it, and in his position right now he is going to take much larger risks - it takes 3 or even 2 consecutive months with losses of $50,000 at each and then it goes down into a spiral.

I'm not saying nor claiming he can't make profits from it and he did prove it works for 5.5 years, however I've read stories of people who made much more from gambling with similar systems - it never ended well.

My advise to anyone who think this is worth it is to stay away.

Gambling is not worth it, and if you're ambitious enough you can make much more than $80,000 side income from much better ways that are not so risky like this one.

So I was looking for the reason why I was so skeptical about this website - Daily25 ... besides the fact the owner does one thing smart which is selling packages of tips ... this is a proven way to make money ... he also does gamble...

And stories like this:

http://www.gamblingstories.com/topic/567-someone-lost-%C2%A3200k-within-48-hours/

Such stories are the reasons why I would always be skeptical about websites like Daily25 ... because this guy could have made over $400,000 of winnings over 5 years and lose it all within 48 hours ..

That is why I am so skeptical of anyone who's tying to portray gambling as something that can be beneficial or good - it's not, period.

I wish him all the best with that, but I know that deep inside he can't live without it, and in his position right now he is going to take much larger risks - it takes 3 or even 2 consecutive months with losses of $50,000 at each and then it goes down into a spiral.

I'm not saying nor claiming he can't make profits from it and he did prove it works for 5.5 years, however I've read stories of people who made much more from gambling with similar systems - it never ended well.

My advise to anyone who think this is worth it is to stay away.

Gambling is not worth it, and if you're ambitious enough you can make much more than $80,000 side income from much better ways that are not so risky like this one.

I started this topic in April 2016.

Let's check it now - November 2016.

I don't want to be the "doomslayer" here and I don't want to be the one who 'predicted' bad future for Steve - I do hope he would recover in the best way from where he is now ... look at this history:

http://www.daily25.com/july-august-2016-monthly-review-61530-00/

Lost $61,530 in July-August 2016.

http://www.daily25.com/september-2016-monthly-review-1450-00/

Lost $1,450 in September 2016 (that's not so bad in comparison to other awful months he had).

http://www.daily25.com/october-2016-monthly-review-21660-00/

Lost $21,660 in October 2016.

I'm quoting Steve from his blog from July-August 2016:

"Since hitting my peak profit of $510,000.00 in November while watching the Rugby World Cup in the UK, I have now lost over $225,000.00. I’ve had countless $50k draw downs and a few $100k ones, but this current run stretching the past 9 months is something new."

And:

"It is never easy dealing with such big losses (and yes, it is easier when it’s giving winnings back), but it hurts nonetheless. Ill have to win 70 more bets then I lose to get back to that $500k mark and with very few bets over the next few months, that is unlikely to happen for a long time. September will be a very slow month with the end of the AFL and NRL seasons and only the NFL to bet on, I doubt I’ll place more than 60 bets. It’s a very frustrating time at the moment."

Did he do everything right? I believe he did ... he is not betting over his means and this "system" has proven itself for many years, isn't it?

Let's see what he said in October about all this:

"Back to losing ways in October. It was 1 year ago that I was in the UK watching the Rugby World Cup and thinking, “Does it get any better than this”. I was traveling the world, attending major sporting events and that week had made $60,000 to bring my total profit following tipsters to $511,000.00. Well, I now have a definitive answer for that question. Nope, it doesn’t get any better (when it comes to betting). Since returning to Australia, I have been on a $250,000 losing run. It took 5 and a half years to build up to half a million in profit and just 12 months to give back 50% of it. Ouch."

It's his words, not mine.

Here you got an example for someone who did everything "right", with graphs, patience and what's not ... did it work well ? No!

The only way to beat the house is to join it.

He could have promoted bookies on his website and provide/sell tips, he would have been much more "calm" with steady profits than being in this position ...

Now,

You would say - he still has made profits of $285,000 ... well, when you're losing so much in such a short time - trust me, it never ends well, never ... !

I hope for him he could stop betting in general and move on to something more constructive in life (I'm personally against it but he could promote affiliate links for other bookmakers and sell packages but he shouldn't bet himself ... I don't think anyone can be in such a worse position... I truly feel sorry for him knowing he might be in risk of something so much larger than this).

And perhaps you would say? He could go back and make some profits - then maybe ... maybe he would but the house edge would kill the bankroll eventually .... if he built something over 5.5 years and 'ruined' 50% of it in less than 1 year - do the math...

Please do make a useful use of these stories - learn how to not get into gambling in the first place - learn from these people why gambling should not be a way of making money at all (except for the house).